We really need your help to keep Lensblr open and to make the fund raising a success so please REBLOG THE DONATION POST as frequently as possible to your followers. We need the entire Tumblr Photography Communities participation in order to pull this off!
Again thanks for all of your support and kind words you help us to keep going!
"Idle" thumbs? Hardly. After an amazingly busy and glorious 2013, we’re back to blogging.
So what happened since our last post?
1. Santa and his elves said goodbye to us at our Sydenham pop up shop
2. Emma Mawston (Head of Liberty Fabrics) ordered her personalised lime green mini satchel
3. New Edinburgh stockist ‘Life Story’
4. New revamped website: www.ndamus.com
5. Refurbishment of our Brixton store United80
'The glamourous, local lady.'
Jo Elvin, editor of GLAMOUR magazine popped into our Sydenham pop up and ordered one of our newest satchel rucksacks in bubblegum pink. Preparation has begun…watch this space.